Do you use a service like CivicPlus, ChamberMaster or a site that uses a content management system? JamSum Media & Design has worked with different clients that use these programs or a similar system program. We have many years of experience with content management systems. We have even built custom content management systems for clients.
What is Content Management System?
Examples of content management systems for individuals & businesses:
- WordPress – It allows you to create and host websites. Gives you access to modules to add to your site like shopping carts, calendars, etc.
- Joomla – Create your website from many features and designs.
- Drupal – It can be customized to simple websites or complex web applications.
- Magento – It is an ecommerce website platform owned by Adobe that specializes in ecommerce websites. A user has access to many unique features.
- Squarespace – It is a hosting and website company that provides access to the user to make the site branded to their unique needs.
- Wix – It is a cloud-based website builder that includes web hosting and design services. It is a basic WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) website. You can move things around in their design area. It has many templates to choose from or you can create your own page design.
- CivicPlus – It provides government website design solutions for municipalities and much more.
- ChamberMaster/GrowthZone – It is a membership management software, designed to manage all the day-to-day operations of an organization.
JamSum Media & Design has helped clients navigate this Content Management Systems, with explain how it works and what things mean. If you are in need of help in any of these CMS programs, let JamSum help you out.